Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

About Me

My photo
dudley, west midlands, United Kingdom
hi. my name is Michelle, i am 30 years old. Im married to Matt and we have a 4 year old boy called William. i work full time as a paediatric staff nurse at our local hospital. I started making cards in 2010 as a way to relax after suffering with postnatal depression. My hobby soon became an obsession, lol, and i now spend a lot of time (and; money) on my new love. I have also had a little dabble in knitting and sewing and discovered a crafty side to me i never knew i had!

Sunday, 11 December 2011

swalk winter cheer - pink/silver

Ingredients ;
grand calibur - grand nestabilities big scalloped circles
crafters companion pearlescent card (christmas & brights)
swalk winter cheer stamp, coloured with speccies and copics
xcut alphabet die - rome.
mariannne creatables poinsettas dies.
glitter to finish.

Challenges:
Craft your passion - anything goes + glitter (http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

  1. ooo micelle another fab card this is coloured beautifully. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous creation!!! Thanks for playing along with us at our last challenge at LOTV!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete