Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

About Me

My photo
dudley, west midlands, United Kingdom
hi. my name is Michelle, i am 30 years old. Im married to Matt and we have a 4 year old boy called William. i work full time as a paediatric staff nurse at our local hospital. I started making cards in 2010 as a way to relax after suffering with postnatal depression. My hobby soon became an obsession, lol, and i now spend a lot of time (and; money) on my new love. I have also had a little dabble in knitting and sewing and discovered a crafty side to me i never knew i had!

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

jewellery making - like i need another hobby!


Yes ive had a little break from my card making and decided to dabble with beads!!!
ill share my makes so far over the next few days.


These keyrings were one of my first projects.

1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete