About Me

My photo
dudley, west midlands, United Kingdom
hi i'm Michelle, I am 39 years old. I'm married to matt, with 2 children. William 13 yrs old and Isobel aged 7. I started making cards in 2010 as a way to relax after suffering with postnatal depression. Unfortunately with working life and having our second child, Isobel. who has additional needs, my crafting got pushed to one side. Having recently renovated our new house I've been able to have my own crafty space again. I'm loving unboxing all my old supplies, and buying new of course. Its mainly card making I'm enjoying, but also had a little dabble in crochet and sewing over lockdown. I've decided to keep using my blog as a place to record all my makes, if only for myself. it was a real trip down memory lane when I found this again after 8 years!!! Of course id love to share my makes with others and learn from you all along the way.

Saturday 10 September 2011

creative craft challenges - charming

sweet 16 card made for a friend. craft artist platinum used to create backing paper, bunting and embelishments. cute 'glamour girl' charm used!

4 comments:

  1. A cute card. I love the bunting. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. new to blogging but think im getting the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one super cute card beautiful colors
    bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Michelle

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Blogger didn't leave me your contact details so that I could get in touch personally and thank you and also see if you wanted to chat more? Feel free to drop me a line - my email address is 'pmgale(at)sky(dot)com' - spelt like this to avoid spammers...

    If I don't hear from you - I understand, but i'm only an email away should you want to 'chat'.

    Paula.

    p.s. so sorry for not saying so previously, but your card is stunning - I too have Craft Artist and find it brilliant for designing...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete