About Me

My photo
dudley, west midlands, United Kingdom
hi i'm Michelle, I am 39 years old. I'm married to matt, with 2 children. William 13 yrs old and Isobel aged 7. I started making cards in 2010 as a way to relax after suffering with postnatal depression. Unfortunately with working life and having our second child, Isobel. who has additional needs, my crafting got pushed to one side. Having recently renovated our new house I've been able to have my own crafty space again. I'm loving unboxing all my old supplies, and buying new of course. Its mainly card making I'm enjoying, but also had a little dabble in crochet and sewing over lockdown. I've decided to keep using my blog as a place to record all my makes, if only for myself. it was a real trip down memory lane when I found this again after 8 years!!! Of course id love to share my makes with others and learn from you all along the way.

Friday 9 September 2011

my time to craft challenge - just between friends!

 LOTV stamp coloured with spectrum noirs. Dies used include spellbinders, xcut & marianne creatables. papers from my stash!
This is my first ever entry into a challenge blog - how exciting! time to craft challenge - just between friends

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Beautiful card, love the image one of my favourite LOTV stamps. Lovely papers and layout. Thanks for choosing MTTC for your first challenge, hope to see you again next week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete